The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Perhaps a coaching. Could of likely been masked by our elite goaltending last year.

You might have a point !   What a frustrating season so far, perhaps I should just accept that with the loss in FA, that this season was going to be a regression and based on Greens' track record it will be a bottom five finish and with JBs' luck we will drop to the number 5 pick....

Edited by ShawnAntoski

Of coarse even in a covid year , this team can't inspire us . We have to be one of the worst loser franchises in NHL history.  Ot doesn't even seem possible a team could go this long without winning a cup....but apparently it is 

Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, Coconuts said:

Almost 40 shots on net, gotta credit Allen. If our defensive play was a bit better we could have won this, it's sinking us. 

I will not credit Allen. He gave up horrendous rebounds the entire game. How many different rebounds just sitting in front of him. Only Roussel actually capitalized.

Just now, Wilfred said:

I really don’t get the “effort” talk. Because they didn’t roll over like last game it was a good effort? The majority of the game it was nothing happening. It was a stalemate. Chances were not being created. For fifteen minutes of the third period absolutely nothing was created offensively. 

After the Petey goal, not one good chance for 15 minutes like you said. No momentum shifts whatsoever. The Habs don’t even need a shower cause none of them broke a sweat. 

4 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

You have to ask the question:

Why is he bunking with Benn? Either they are best friends or...Miller has no intention of setting roots? Any other ideas?

I say f*ck him and trade him away if true.

Don't want him if he doesn't want to be part of the team.

MTL got good bounces. Demko was great. It was way better effort from everyone except Miller.

As great as QH is, he has a weakness against faster and smaller players that forecheck hard.

Edited by khay
  • Like 1