The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ICBC to issue Rebates, Average Amount $190.

DonLever

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Are you kidding me? That's insulting. 

2 hours ago, Violator said:

One of my friends got a dollar

Haven't received any for my vehicles yet

The mortgage broker I’m working with told me yesterday she got $6. Why even bother at that point lol 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

The mortgage broker I’m working with told me yesterday she got $6. Why even bother at that point lol 

Government Gonna Government.

I got a pathetic check from Costco one time like .53 

I myself received just 209 for four vehicles

• Cheers 1

• 2 months later...

My friend was in a minor accident on the freeway. Is it their business model now to avoid covering you at all? We're still waiting to hear about reparation for car damage but when it came to lost wages (a few days), and physio which the doctor prescribed, they told her to go fly a kite. 

I was in an accident a couple years ago and they paid for physio and provided "pain and suffering" money.

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

12 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

My friend was in a minor accident on the freeway. Is it their business model now to avoid covering you at all? We're still waiting to hear about reparation for car damage but when it came to lost wages (a few days), and physio which the doctor prescribed, they told her to go fly a kite. 

I was in an accident a couple years ago and they paid for physio and provided "pain and suffering" money.

Yep.  

The new coverage actually means less coverage.  No more lawyers to get you what you deserve or more.

Check out that North Van pedestrian that got run over by a drunk driver.  The dude still had to pay out of pocket for seeing a concussion expert cuz ICBC only paid a portion of it and not the full amount.  And the paperwork involved is supposedly long to fill out (paraphrasing from the dudes comment).