The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Remember how happy they looked when they played Ottawa...

remember how excited everyone was about playing a lot of games against each of the Canadian teams 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Remember not too long ago we had a decent team with a legit goalie who we spent years developing?  lol

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

These blue uniforms keep confusing me.  When the Leafs score, the blue uniforms confuse me because the Canucks have blue uniforms.  I keep forgetting that the Canucks are playing in Toronto. 

Correction: Canucks aren't playing....they are observing the other team skate circles around them.

Just now, Trebreh said:

No emotion from the team in yet another blowout. I just want to see some physicality, anger but that seems like too much to ask from this team.

Horrible to watch. Totally uninspiring. Zero connection with these dudes personally. It's like watching guys punch a clock. 

• Like 1

Just now, xereau said:

Least watchable product from this franchise since the Messier debacle.

No heart. No system. No clue.

At least then there was 51 goals from Bure in ‘97-‘98. In ‘98-‘99 Naslund emerged. In ‘99-‘00 they made that late push for the playoffs. At least then you knew they didn’t have the horses in a lot of aspects but some improvement was eventually shown and the west coast express emerged later. I’m really not seeing any positives or anything to be excited about with what I’m watching right now