The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Manny Malhotra is in charge of their power play.

You gotta be kidding me. We had him all these years while Brown kept our pp drop passing and standing around?

This is beyond frustrating.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

They are considering pushing 21' draft back to 22' lol

Nothing good coming out of this season for us

They thinking about doing them both at the same time.  This year will go into the summer. No decision yet.

Just now, Wilfred said:

I don't get it. This has to be one of the least physical games I've ever seen. There's no scrums, no toughness...it's just a skating show....WTF is wrong with this team man...how is there actually no emotion at all?

Because they are playing to get all the coaches fired. The players hate Green, that’s not a secret.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

apparently benning said we didn't resign toffoli cause we improved our defense lol.

This young core deserves better 

Teams can get by with bad defense and great offence or bad offence with stellar defence. But we are terrible in both instances. That makes for a lottery team. 

1 minute ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Its a frickin business and theres a hell of a difference between players hating the GM or happy with him and i dont know the players to ask them? Just cause someone says the players hate the GM does not make it true 

Bringing his IQ into it is childish as well

Win as a team or lose, but 

We are a BROKEN team right now

I don't know if they actually "hate" him, but its only human nature to feel a bit betrayed and gutted as a player to witness how badly their GM is mismanaging.  Add to that their coach still unsigned.  Still have to be professionals and show up.  But I can somewhat understand why they started the season in a bad mood.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

After developing great chemistry, pretty sure the team was not happy with management letting go of so many players in the guise of the cap.

At those prices it was the best move long term but managament could had done a better job communicating with the departed and our current roster of the teams cap situation - hopefully another learning experience for our first time GM and his team..

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Vintage 1