The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Have to admire the canucks composure. I mean, Toronto is humiliating them and yet  o one has run anyone or tried to start a fight.  Admirable self control. So convincing you would almost thing they dont care 

Pretty sure they dont actually care, dib.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Aqua is a huge problem too. Dark days .

Aqua is actually not the problem at this point. Benning had the full control this off season and just fumbled. Running out of time to sign key players is not a good excuse, especially when you dont even sign just one of our key players but decide to sign Virtanen for 2.55. Thats incompetence and letting the team down.

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I don't know if they actually "hate" him, but its only human nature to feel a bit betrayed and gutted as a player to witness how badly their GM is mismanaging.  Add to that their coach still unsigned.  Still have to be professionals and show up.  But I can somewhat understand why they started the season in a bad mood.

There's a reason Green isn't being signed and he's not making it the case for him to get extended.