The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

nana changing GIF

Watch JT after Elias makes a giveaway.  It's more and more rare that they're on the ice together now as Green has them separated, but it's clear that they're not playing for each other at the moment.  

14 minutes ago, Monty said:

Tyler Myers - 6M 
Loui Eriksson - 6M 
Brandon Sutter - 4.375M
Michael Ferland - 3.5M
Roberto Luengo 3M
Antoinne Roussel - 3M
Jay Beagle - 3M 
Jordie Benn - 2M 
Sven Bartschi 2.291M
Ryan Spooner - 1.033M

You should be a comedian because you bringing this up after every blow out is laughable at best. And to think, you use to be a Mod. Haha!

Edited by BarnBurner
  • Cheers 1

Canucks to the Leafs are what Senators are to the Canucks.

Horrible game. At least against Montreal in that 2nd game, I felt like we were in the game and could've won if the bounces went our way.

It felt like there was no chance in this game. This is how the Senators fans must have felt when their team played us?

And we gotta play them 8 more times? I'm not looking forward to this... 

4 minutes ago, Pickly said:

@IBatch where ya at homes?

I still support Benning, not so sure about Green. He needs to find a way to fire up the team, but he can't really dictate a response to that senseless hit. Mind you, the players are behaving like narcissists and Green appears OK with that.

1 minute ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Something is brewing or he forgot his password (maybe Weisbrod is set to be named GM - got your wish (?)).

I don’t want Weisbrod either. This team needs an established and shrewd GM with actual experience in the NHL as a GM. 

7 minutes ago, Maginator said:

How many pathetic efforts is too many?

You know I don’t even know how to answer that, I have never been a jump the gun fire the coach/GM or trade a player kind of guy, but at this point something needs to happen short season already every game matters and we have put ourselves in a very poor spot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Watch JT after Elias makes a giveaway.  It's more and more rare that they're on the ice together now as Green has them separated, but it's clear that they're not playing for each other at the moment.  

I doubt Petey and Miller are beefing all of a sudden, they were playing well and happy together in the bubble.

Miller and Bo did come out saying it was unexpected and confusing to lose guys like Marky and Tanev.

Either way they need to get over it (even though I haven't) and move on.

We have a broken team rn. Looks like team has given up on management and coaching.

• Haha 1