The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I don’t want Weisbrod either. This team needs an established and shrewd GM with actual experience in the NHL as a GM. 

lol.  I'd rather have Gillis back than Weisbrod......and I sure as **** don't want Gillis back.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

You should be a comedian because you bringing this up after every blow out is laughable at best. And to think, you use to be a Mod. Haha!

This is a reality. It’s why this team is bad and can’t do a thing. Should we pretend this isn’t a problem. It’s bad cap management. It’s reflective of his management. So yes it’s ok to look at why we’re at where we are at. It proves he’s not a good manager.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

Until we get a coach that has fire we won’t  have players that play with fire 

we reflect our wimpy passive silent coach 

quinn gets destroyed and we are getting creamed yet we are not angry. We had nothing to lose at that point. We could have hunted down Marner and other Leafs wimps but we didn’t 

just play out the game and quietly go away 

pathetic 

• Cheers 2

Any other organization with this much elite talent on its roster should have established themselves as (at least) a near-contender already.

Instead this regime finds ways to turn the team into a butt of jokes almost every year for 7 years.

GM, coaches or players I don't care anymore. If someone's head has to roll to right this ship then so be it. This is not even an NHL team right  now.

• Cheers 1

I wouldn’t expect anything to happen coaching or management wise until the end of the year.  

Just too much silliness this year to pull something like that. 

If this core is worth it’s salt they need to pick themselves up.  

(Easier to me to do on the upcoming 8 game home stand than this weekend in TO.)

• Cheers 1