The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

Honestly that was so bad they could win next 5 games 10-0 and its meaningless. 

There are memes about this team now I would post a copy of the memes that

are going around on every players locker. I understand slides but have 

some f*cking pride. We lose like this because were acting like a bunch 

of losers. 

• Hydration 2
2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I dunno, it's a year that potential draftees barely get to play so the draft this year could be a total crapshoot.  It'd be total Canuck luck to get the 1st overall for the first time in 50+ years this year.

luke hughes has been projected top 3 pick since last yr as has owen  power 6’5 dman  plus luke is one youngest draft eligible  players 

11 minutes ago, oldnews said:

the silver lining is always there with any loss.

I can come in here and re-re-re-re-realize that a market full of entitled losers doesn't 'deserve' a winner.

Oh god here's another millennial telling us what we deserve?.....Sigh :picard:   Oh and i almost forgot everything is our fault as well right?

Edited by Bure2Win
  • Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Just realized that the owner's lone goal this year is to "save money", which means FA will not hire a new GM or coach if he does fire either/both. Most likely he'll promote from within...

So how does GM Weisbroad + head coach Baumgartner sound?

I understand that the buck stops at JB but management is not a one person team; I do wonder were he fits when it comes to personnel and if he had anything to do about Brackett leaving ?  Hopefully, Aquaman has more sense than hiring that dou - yikes and with that scenario, it aint looking too bad !

Edited by ShawnAntoski
2 minutes ago, rekker said:

Trying to find some positives. Here's one. Thank god Tampa got our first last year instead of this year. 

Chatfield was very good, considering.

Hughes got the better of Tavares in mulitple board battles - frustrated the milkhotdog.

Not much - but something.

Edited by oldnews
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

at least we get a top 10 pick at draft and we can sign  podkolzin and tryamkin   at least tryamkin will hit and clear the crease better than the schlubbs playing no d right now 

Edited by canuktravella
  • Hydration 1
8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hossa's not officially retired though so he can go on LTIR.  Florida needed the cap space to sign Bobrovsky so couldn't wait to the start of the season to put him on LTIR (something I'm sure the Canucks wouldn't have loved to do either if they traded a 7th for him).  I know the rules.

Wasn’t there also something that he couldn’t take a job with Florida either if he went on LTIR and would have been forced to wait till the end of his contract.

• Hydration 1
9 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

This seasons going to be a write off, should have just cancelled this joke.

im not on team tank, but with the way were playing looks like were picking high this year, so lets hope we steal a gem in the draft if they dont get there sh!t together

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Or maybe you could just let people vent a bit without being pretentious about it. I usually agree with most of your posts but c’mon man. If being blown out against the leafs isn’t reason to complain a bit then I don’t know what is. 

Some people have to a) know it all and 2) have the last word to 'be right'.

Those people are what Gene Wilder finally referred to as the 'salt of the earth' folk in Blazing Saddles.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
  • SNuck unpinned and unfeatured this topic