The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vaccine Dreams

Rate this topic

luckylager

New players would be welcome. 

@Coconuts said he'd play one day.

@Jimmy McGill is a punk and couldn't handle it, but we'll try him out if he's brave enough.

@TNucks1 would be deadly at this game. I've said it before, but this kid is a ringer. Guaranteed.

@189lb enforcers? is an absolute gem and would kill it at Mafia.

@DIBdaQUIB @PhillipBlunt and @Jack Fig are way too scared to something that makes CDC less annoying, so they should just ignore my ping.

@oldnews would be garbage, so let's pretend I didn't just invite him.

@Rush17 wants to be a mafia God, would be great at the game, but just doesn't know it exists. You should play.

I'll think of more people to harass, but you punks have until Wednesday night to sign up or you'll suffer the consequences in a variety of manners. 

Thats your first warning.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

@Jimmy McGill is a punk and couldn't handle it, but we'll try him out if he's brave enough.

@TNucks1 would be deadly at this game. I've said it before, but this kid is a ringer. Guaranteed.

@DIBdaQUIB @PhillipBlunt and @Jack Fig are way too scared to something that makes CDC less annoying, so they should just ignore my ping.

@Rush17 wants to be a mafia God, would be great at the game, but just doesn't know it exists. You should play.

I'll think of more people to harass, but you punks have until Wednesday night to sign up or you'll suffer the consequences in a variety of manners. 

might join up some time, not exactly 100 percent what this is but sounds like it could be fun.

• Huggy Bear 1
37 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

might join up some time, not exactly 100 percent what this is but sounds like it could be fun.

Its easy, my first game was last one, I wrongly accused and voted off my own town teammates all game, came up with some conspiracy theories until town lynched me and mafia won. And they said I did great lol

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
11 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

Try it out this game. It’s a simple team game where you’re the hunter or the hunted. 

It’s a good place to take out your Nucks frustrations on others. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
15 hours ago, luckylager said:

Sorry, lager ... I'm not a gamer. I'm still fumbling with real life. 

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1