The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

3 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

Next step - hit 50 pts, and make the ECF.

@Intoewsables has Travnik maxed out his PA?

I'm not going to answer that. I don't want everyone asking about their potential since it ruins the surprise of development. :lol:

3 hours ago, inane said:

Is Backman going to get starter position in Florida next year? If not, request trade to team where he's undisputed #1!

He's stuck behind prime Holtby so I'd say it's pretty unlikely. Your best bet is likely in New Jersey, although he may be able to claim the #1 spot in Boston and Calgary too. Take your pick.

Looks like Pirmin is finally showing signs of being the 2nd overall pick the Blues made, past 2 seasons were a massive improvement over his first 3

68, 64 points vs 40-50 points

+25 both years vs minus player all 3 years

17-49, 28-58 GA/TA ratio vs 1-1 GA/TA ratio all 3 years

He looks like he's finally coming in as a premier TWF, showing signs of being both an elite offensive and defensive threat. I wonder if part of it is the Blues finally figuring their stuff out? Looks like we made it to the 3rd round in Pirmin's first playoff run, with him putting up 15 points in 16 games. Good start, hopefully he and the Blues continue to build on this and win the Cup soon! BTW Who did we lose to in the playoffs?

Edited by UMB

20 hours ago, UMB said:

Looks like Pirmin is finally showing signs of being the 2nd overall pick the Blues made, past 2 seasons were a massive improvement over his first 3

68, 64 points vs 40-50 points

+25 both years vs minus player all 3 years

17-49, 28-58 GA/TA ratio vs 1-1 GA/TA ratio all 3 years

He looks like he's finally coming in as a premier TWF, showing signs of being both an elite offensive and defensive threat. I wonder if part of it is the Blues finally figuring their stuff out? Looks like we made it to the 3rd round in Pirmin's first playoff run, with him putting up 15 points in 16 games. Good start, hopefully he and the Blues continue to build on this and win the Cup soon! BTW Who did we lose to in the playoffs?

Actually, the Blues lost in the SCF to Atlanta. Walker was injured and missed a couple of games.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Actually, the Blues lost in the SCF to Atlanta. Walker was injured and missed a couple of games.

Wtf St Louis unreal. 2 seasons ago you said we were pretty far away from contending smh

Damn hope Pirmin was healthy during the SCF

bro &^@# Atlanta and &^@# you Robert Stano