The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

43 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Spoilt Bratt working on a different record - most NHL teams played for.

3 teams in his first 4 years! What a prick

Sometimes it's hard to please a generational talent.

This is not the case with Mr. Bratt, just something worth mentioning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sometimes it's hard to please a generational talent.

This is not the case with Mr. Bratt, just something worth mentioning 

Bratt - "I am TOO a generational talent! It's no my fault all my coaches have all been too &^@#ing stupid to deploy me properly. Like PP2.. pffft. 14mins a game.. &^@#in kidding me? Idiots."

20210205_165205.jpg.77eb664e8a87d266bd144873bb00aaab.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Bratt - "I am TOO a generational talent! It's no my fault all my coaches have all been too &^@#ing stupid to deploy me properly. Like PP2.. pffft. 14mins a game.. &^@#in kidding me? Idiots."

20210205_165205.jpg.77eb664e8a87d266bd144873bb00aaab.jpg

14 mins per game?

Those are Barney "Forest" Hudson minutes, with 3X the point production!

Probably a scam, part of some complex point shaving scheme from Vegas 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

14 mins per game?

Those are Barney "Forest" Hudson minutes, with 3X the point production!

Probably a scam, part of some complex point shaving scheme from Vegas 

As Bratts agent I'm going to interrupt right now before he says anything else that could be misconstrued as poor character or entitlement issues.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

As Bratts agent I'm going to interrupt right now before he says anything else that could be misconstrued as poor character or entitlement issues.

It's quite clear Bratt does have poor character & entitlement issues.

But he's paid to play hockey, not be a role model!

Kid's got more talent in his pinky than Paris Hilton's whole body, yet both get the same amount of ice/screen time. Travesty of Justice 

• Like 1

Even better season for Pirmin. Finished with 31 goals 59 points in only 60 games, that’s a 42 goal 80 point pace in a full season. Still looking like an elite TWF with a +30 and a 13/59 GA/TA ratio. Looks like my guy keeps having injury issues though :( probably because I made him tiny with bad non-speed related physical stats.

Another great playoff run for Pirmin and the Blues though, 18 points in 15 games. Did we get knocked out in the third round this time or did Pirmin miss more playoff games? I swear to god if we lost to Robert Stano and the Thrashers in the final again....

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, UMB said:

Even better season for Pirmin. Finished with 31 goals 59 points in only 60 games, that’s a 42 goal 80 point pace in a full season. Still looking like an elite TWF with a +30 and a 13/59 GA/TA ratio. Looks like my guy keeps having injury issues though :( probably because I made him tiny with bad non-speed related physical stats.

Another great playoff run for Pirmin and the Blues though, 18 points in 15 games. Did we get knocked out in the third round this time or did Pirmin miss more playoff games? I swear to god if we lost to Robert Stano and the Thrashers in the final again....

I've simmed too far to check for sure, but I can guarantee that the Blues didn't make the SCF at least. I'm guessing they were knocked out in the third round.

• Like 1

43 goals, 88 points, +53 (!!!!!!) and 14 GA to 71 TA. Unbelievable

Looks like we were bounced in the first round though :(

Next year probably our last great chance as it's a contract year for Pirmin, EHM probably going to sign him to some ridiculous 8M+ contract after that

Looks like he made the Canadian Olympic team too, did we medal?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UMB said:

43 goals, 88 points, +53 (!!!!!!) and 14 GA to 71 TA. Unbelievable

Looks like we were bounced in the first round though :(

Next year probably our last great chance as it's a contract year for Pirmin, EHM probably going to sign him to some ridiculous 8M+ contract after that

Looks like he made the Canadian Olympic team too, did we medal?

USA won Gold, Russia won Silver, Sweden won Bronze.

Edited by Intoewsables
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hahaha, Spoilt Bratt moved again: 4 teams in 5 years!

Puts up 70 points but has a 3m contract, which reflects what $&!#ty person he is.

I'm still really stoked on how well my vision of Spoilt Bratt's characteristics transferred to a sim. It's impressive really.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's pretty clear that Frank Ketchup is going to be a career backup goalie, and he's comfortable with that...but he does wonder what it would feel like to lift the Cup?

Any contenders need a mediocre backup goalie?

I'd say Frank has a shot at being a number 1 goalie but just needs to get the hell out of Ottawa (pretty realistic tbh). Let me know if you're more interested in finding a place where he might get #1 minutes or if you'd rather prioritize winning a Cup over starting duties.