The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

17 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I'd say Frank has a shot at being a number 1 goalie but just needs to get the hell out of Ottawa (pretty realistic tbh). Let me know if you're more interested in finding a place where he might get #1 minutes or if you'd rather prioritize winning a Cup over starting duties.

Being a #1 is the top goal for Frank Ketchup! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Pirmin's +/- actually makes me so hard holy $&!#.... +61

Another 40 goal, 80 point season and another 3rd round exit for the Blues. Past 4 years have been great for the team making it to 1 SCF and 2 WCF, hopefully we can get over the bump and win the Cup at some point...Very curious to see what kind of contract he signs this offseason, hopefully it doesn't hamper the team long term.

35 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Edmonton sucks in the playoffs!!

Is there any chance we compete for a cup in the near future? 

Edmonton does seem to have finally turned a corner, but they've done so by adding a lot of good vets who are on their last legs. If they're going to compete for a cup, it's going to be in the next year or two before things fall apart.

30 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Being a #1 is the top goal for Frank Ketchup! Thanks!

The Bruins and Canucks are probably your best bets. All of the other interested teams have a legit #1 goalie and you'd probably be fighting for ice-time with them. Let me know which team you prefer and I'll put the trade through.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Edmonton does seem to have finally turned a corner, but they've done so by adding a lot of good vets who are on their last legs. If they're going to compete for a cup, it's going to be in the next year or two before things fall apart.

The Bruins and Canucks are probably your best bets. All of the other interested teams have a legit #1 goalie and you'd probably be fighting for ice-time with them. Let me know which team you prefer and I'll put the trade through.

Canucks!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Latest update is on the site. I made an oopsie with some of the history data from the previous update, so let me know if anything looks goofy there.

Rezi’s hair is pretty goofy looking, you’d think with the $70million he’s made so far in his career he could afford a stylist. But like Samson I think all his skillz comes from the mullet.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1