The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

"11 &^@#ing teams and still no goddam cup! Wtf is wrong with these stupid &^@#ing morons playing the goddam strings.

I'm in my mid 30's, still putting up 1ppg and these dumb &^@#s can't see I should be surrounded by players that are almost as good as me. I'm &^@#ing sick and tired of being the best player on every team I've ever played for. Bunch of plugs, all of em. GM's, coach's, teammates, towel boys, trainers... you name it. PLUGS! &^@# I DESERVE A TROPHY!"

20210205_165205.jpg.77eb664e8a87d266bd144873bb00aaab.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, luckylager said:

"11 &^@#ing teams and still no goddam cup! Wtf is wrong with these stupid &^@#ing morons playing the goddam strings.

I'm in my mid 30's, still putting up 1ppg and these dumb &^@#s can't see I should be surrounded by players that are almost as good as me. I'm &^@#ing sick and tired of being the best player on every team I've ever played for. Bunch of plugs, all of em. GM's, coach's, teammates, towel boys, trainers... you name it. PLUGS! &^@# I DESERVE A TROPHY!"

20210205_165205.jpg.77eb664e8a87d266bd144873bb00aaab.jpg

The picture gets me every time. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

The picture gets me every time. :lol:

Same. I just picture that face on Spoilt 24/7.... on the ice, scoring goals, giving interviews, in the locker room...priceless. No wonder no team can stand him 

• Haha 2