The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

44 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I think it’s time to request a trade for spoilt. 

Don't think he needs to ask. His stat line is pretty good but I'm thinking his bad attitude mixed with pissing off every last defenseman on the team is what's landed him in the AHL.

Kids a cancer.

Edited by luckylager
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Is Samson getting injured, scratched, or uhhh... 25 game suspensions? lol

He's had a couple of fairly minor injuries the last two years, and a moderate concussion last season that kept him out for a month. No suspensions so I guess the rest is just being scratched.

23 hours ago, inane said:

Who's the starter in Florida and why isn't it Backman!?

It's Braden Holtby, but it does look like Florida's ready to try Backman as their backup at least.

22 hours ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Wait Rezi Modos only played 16 games in the playoffs... Did the Canucks sweep their way to the cup?

They did! Luongo went 15-0 and Schneider went 1-0.

16 hours ago, Crabby said:

I would like to take this time to admire Crabby's achievement. I believe he is the ONLY one EVER to win this prestigious award in the WHL!!!

Screenshot_20210214-034836_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7893c64ad38e70193588eae5f50f19ed.jpg

:bigblush:

Haha, my bad. Should be fixed now.

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Epic 47 goal season for Xavier BB.

Was that enough to earn the Richard trophy? How was Buffalo performed in the playoffs?

He was the runner-up for the Richard. Marian Hossa won it with the same amount of goals but won because of the points tiebreaker. (In real life, Xavier would have shared the win with Hossa so I guess you can pretend he did.)

The Sabres are a truly elite team and pretty consistently finish with 110-120 points in the regular season. They won the cup in 2009 but they've been getting bounced in the second and third round since then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Um Rezi Modos wins a cup with Van with almost Ppg in playoffs and is in KHL next season wtf is going on?

Contract dispute I guess. Canucks were likely up against the cap and Rezi was holding out for a nice raise. He just signed a 1 year deal with Vancouver for next year so he'll be back in the NHL.

Edited by Intoewsables
  • Like 2

Pirmin with 49, 40, 49 points in his first 3 seasons in the NHL. Not a great start but not horrible either. Definitely not looking like a 2nd overall pick though, hopefully he breaks out soon.

What line is he playing on right now? Any PP time? Also how is STL looking as a team? No playoffs is kind of expected as they picked 2nd overall but are we getting closer to becoming a playoff team?

10 hours ago, UMB said:

Pirmin with 49, 40, 49 points in his first 3 seasons in the NHL. Not a great start but not horrible either. Definitely not looking like a 2nd overall pick though, hopefully he breaks out soon.

What line is he playing on right now? Any PP time? Also how is STL looking as a team? No playoffs is kind of expected as they picked 2nd overall but are we getting closer to becoming a playoff team?

You can check this in your player stats. ;) (Well, you can at least guess your line by TOI haha.) But yes, Walker's getting top line time and first unit PP.

Overall, I think all of the tools are there for Walker to be a top line forward but the Blues are just not a good team whatsoever. They still seem pretty far away from contending and if you want to see results for your guy soon, I'd look into a trade.

Edited by Intoewsables
  • Like 3