The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Qwags said:

It has to be over for management, right?

I've supported Benning and the coaches but I'm done as far as the coaches go. Chatfield is absolute garbage and the Stubborness with keeping Nate on the left-side and OJ on the bench has made me start to see things differently.

Then he demotes Hog for LE puts Bailey in over Zac madness I tell ya.

I also wonder if Green has lost the room? To me it looks like it and reminds me of the Leafs the last 10 games before Babs got canned.

As for Benning, I said it before the start of the season that I liked the moves but if it goes South he needs to be held accountable.

Clearly at this point losing Marky to protect Demko has completely blown up in Benning's face. 

Benning needs to bite the bullet and get on the phone and get a goalie like kemper or MAF or I see him getting canned.

Losing is one thing but this is on a level I haven't seen since the 80s were not even competing and I'm sure fatigue doesn't help but the issues run far deeper and maybe a veteran coach changes things but I think it's time to admit Demko is not the answer, at least not yet.

Man these last 4 games have completely gutted me and we face Marky 5 games potentially in a row.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

4 minutes ago, knucklehead91 said:

This is the worst the Canucks have ever f***ing played ever as a franchise. This is the worst hockey I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve never seen a team suck so much. It’s absolutely inexcusable, it’s a f***ing joke. How do you let in FIVE F***ING GOALS EVERY F***ING GAME AND NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MOTHER F***ING MISTAKES. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsm9NpIuNEWEnBGkOZoT-

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, Schmautzie said:

Mike Gillis and Gerard Gallant for next game?

I would assume that Gillis and Aquillini aren't on good terms. But yeah, we need someone like him to build around the roster.

We do have a great core of young players to build around.

• RoughGame 1