The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I think Green is done if we lose Monday.

Benning needs to make a trade for goalie, Kemper or MAF if not and the sieves in net continue to be the worst tandem by a mile, he's done if this continues over the next 10 games.

Goalies are getting hung out to dry by the defense.  Should be better options near the expansion draft so let's just roll with what we have for the rest of the year.

3 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

Someone said gallant has already been on quarantine in van is this true? 

I heard he is also in Vancouver. I think they are waiting to get back home before Green is fired.

Might be the reason why the team has quit on Green. They all know he is gone soon.

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I think Green is done if we lose Monday.

Benning needs to make a trade for goalie, Kemper or MAF if not and the sieves in net continue to be the worst tandem by a mile, he's done if this continues over the next 10 games.

Goaltending is the least of our worries. 

• Like 2
  • Wat 1

7 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

We need DeAngelo in that locker room punching some of these losers. 

We mind as well bring him in along with Ho-Sang and that Lias Anderson kid.  At least our locker room would be cocky as hell and full of themselves... maybe they'll play with more confidence then...

• Haha 1