The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Im not one for firing coaches as we deal with million dollar professionals. But we need to start somewhere.

Maybe a fresh set of eyes to fix the defense.

Start with the eyes and then let’s quickly get the rest of the body parts too for our D

• Cheers 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Benning isn’t getting a pass this time. He’s done too. 

One thing I wonder about when not if Green is fired, who coaches until say Gallant can join the team?

I wonder if Benning even has a say in things anymore? He has said he wanted to extend Green but uses the pandemic as a reason it hasn't happened.

Maybe he just wasn't allowed since he himself may have pissed of Aqua man and any new GM would want his own guy? Just strikes me as odd that they have to see how things go money wise in order to sign a coach.

• RoughGame 1

16 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

He put this team together. Travis can only coach what he's given. 

Benning is gone before Green, for me. 

No, I don't think so. Benning will sit in Aquaman's office, get his ass chewed, but will be allowed to fix it. 

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Bieksa sed it best...

Where are the sore losers...

Other teams are stoked to play us...

like i said before, there is something seriously wrong in that locker room. The coach has lost the room and the 'leaders' in that room dont give a crap.