The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Wayne Jetski said:

You having some super yummy gummies on the beach with the radio on budddddy? 

Something like that.. lol

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

He put this team together. Travis can only coach what he's given. 

Benning is gone before Green, for me. 

No, I don't think so. Benning will sit in Aquaman's office, get his ass chewed, but will be allowed to fix it. 

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Bieksa sed it best...

Where are the sore losers...

Other teams are stoked to play us...

like i said before, there is something seriously wrong in that locker room. The coach has lost the room and the 'leaders' in that room dont give a crap. 

Just now, Alienhuggyflow said:

One thing I wonder about when not if Green is fired, who coaches until say Gallant can join the team?

I wonder if Benning even has a say in things anymore? He has said he wanted to extend Green but uses the pandemic as a reason it hasn't happened.

Maybe he just wasn't allowed since he himself may have pissed of Aqua man and any new GM would want his own guy? Just strikes me as odd that they have to see how things go money wise in order to sign a coach.

I think you answered your own question, and succinctly may I add. 

• Hydration 1
3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I heard he is also in Vancouver. I think they are waiting to get back home before Green is fired.

Might be the reason why the team has quit on Green. They all know he is gone soon.

I was just tell the wife I think Green might be gone after the road trip, I’ve never seen a team loose so much focus and energy so drastically and so quickly 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Sadly, no it isn’t. 

Dont think the defense has been this horrible. Ever.  Cant believe some fans on this board, and the clowns on sports radio thought we upgraded on d and felt demko was ready this year. 

I have no idea how Chatfield is even in the lineup- zero intensity, zero defensive awareness- The furthest thing from an NHLer.  

Leave Mac in the lineup, dress OJ and Brisebois.  And hell, bring Baertschi in.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Juice::: Canucks are fun to play against.  Too many gracious losers. 

Interpretation: gutless bunch of wimps who need to wear 2 cups just in case Covid takes an evil twisted turn

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

We were crap defensively last year and the year before.

Games 4-7 vs Vegas pretty much told the story of this team. If our goalies aren't standing on their heads we aren't winning.

Both need to go.

We've been crap defensively for half a decade now.

I'm not as big on the fire Green bandwagon - but I understand those who are. 

I don't get how this was a statement game. Shouldn't it have been a statement game after the first loss in this losing streak? It says a lot that we have four losses in a row and after each loss the players were saying its got to change but it hasn't at all.

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

There is plenty of talent on this team 

The roster is not as pathetic as our play 

its on the coach people 

This roster severely lacks depth and talent . Stop smoking crack.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
  • -SN- unfeatured and unpinned this topic