The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Already did my Jake for Bennett swap and Loui was traded in preseason. 

Would ten years worth of seventh round picks be enough to entice a team - get er dun JB !   All joking aside, 40 or so games left to make something happen or start planning for next year...

11 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Dont think the defense has been this horrible. Ever.  Cant believe some fans on this board, and the clowns on sports radio thought we upgraded on d and felt demko was ready this year. 

I have no idea how Chatfield is even in the lineup- zero intensity, zero defensive awareness- The furthest thing from an NHLer.  

Leave Mac in the lineup, dress OJ and Brisebois.  And hell, bring Baertschi in.  

demko is ready. just hes was player of week in nhl for being lit up wnd winning 4 games in a row   team needs a bee voice trades  need to happen and coaches  and gm need to go 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Dont think the defense has been this horrible. Ever.  Cant believe some fans on this board, and the clowns on sports radio thought we upgraded on d and felt demko was ready this year. 

I have no idea how Chatfield is even in the lineup- zero intensity, zero defensive awareness- The furthest thing from an NHLer.  

Leave Mac in the lineup, dress OJ and Brisebois.  And hell, bring Baertschi in.  

Chatfield sucks and the fact we have OJ who has looked much better on the bench is idiotic.

Allowing the Leafs to walk in the zone instead of taking the Faceoff, might be one of the stupidest moves in a highlight video of stupid moves of this kids season so far.

And Green putting our slowest D in Edler forcing him constantly out of position has deflated Edlers game back to when he was consistently a -30 player.

Get Breeze, hell get Woo and Rathbone and fire Chatfield and Benn to the moon.

I feel bad for Quinn he's getting roasted and laughed hell someone started a is Quinn overrated poll and yea he's been so-so but hes also stuck with someone who doesn't allow Quinn to rove properly nor does he bring anything to the table. 

• Cheers 1