The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

We need Gallant now or Seattle will grab him 

let him come in, at best we get a complete turnaround and at worst he gets to work with the guys and start purging what Green has engrained on this team before next season starts 

Yeah, they better grab him sooner than later cause they are gonna F that up too. 

Just now, Canucksince99 said:

He’s just trying to be as positive as he can. For all we know they could be saying these things to the media and behind closed doors they’re ripping each other a new one. 

Haha that’s fair. Listening to Bo he kept stressing how the players we have is upto it and how the systems aren’t. 

• Like 1

Our boys are playing like they’re just as confused as we are. 

We would have a better team if we had less cap issues but at the same time, we don’t have a trashy club to begin with...

I feel like we could have used Virtanen tonight. I don’t think he’ll be trusted by Green and I don’t think a physical 20g player should be benched for the way the whole team is playing or because of a $&!# coaching job.

Idk. I just don’t want to blame a coach a player or a gm. The organization needs a shake up. Or we’ve wasted a year of Pettersson, Bo, Brock, and Quinn. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I could tell there wasn't enough effort or hard work just watching the game on tv. The only one who was trying hard was, again, Hoglander. All the others were just going through the motions, vets and young players alike.

• Vintage 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

image.png

This cannot be right...did the guy keeping track want to cheer us up or something?  It's not working.   Lies.

When they are spending all game in our zone they are gonna lose the puck more but in the offensive zone not the D zone like us. We're also gonna hit them more in they spend more time in our zone.

• -SN- unfeatured and unpinned this topic