The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

If Green wanted to send a message to the team it has to be to his best player can not bench them so flip the mins 3rd 4th lines play first and second line mins and pp time 

1st and 2nd lines play 3rd 4th line mins and pk time they migh actually learn what the bottom half have to deal with

I think the problem started before the season. It started from the managements lack of ability to improve the team. The players came into the year, after a strong playoff run feeling let down. Plus they have come to a weaker roster that is missing some very important leadership. They will now have to find trust in one another and build their own identity. Learn to rely on one another. This may take a while. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

But only the players can fix it

Bickering again...let’s just middle finger everyone and call it a night.  

but seriously, if coaches are irrelevant and plays zero role, you think that owners would have caught on and just place a blow up behind the bench (ok, if this happens for the Nucks, I expect to see a cheque in the mail for this great idea)

Just now, appleboy said:

I think the problem started before the season. It started from the managements lack of ability to improve the team. The players came into the year, after a strong playoff run feeling let down. Plus they have come to a weaker roster that is missing some very important leadership. They will now have to find trust in one another and build their own identity. Learn to rely on one another. This may take a while. 

Schmidt has play half decent considering circumstances and well no one has given either Goalie any support.

And suck it up. change happens all the time to every team

I will say that watching tampa for several years,, Miller was benched there several times for lack of effort.  Last year was great, maybe old habits coming back.  Loved burkies comments,, as a gm you need to figure out your players before other gms do

• Upvote 1