The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

fine I try to be positive ....at least The Canucks got some exercise tonight 

I'm not sure they worked up enough sweat to have to wash their jerseys (outside of the odd player like Hogs).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

This season is such a departure from last season.

I remember the team would battle hard each game.  And even if we were down by 2 going into the 3rd, we'd still have a chance to tie it up and even win it. 

Nowadays, it's like a 2 goal lead is a death sentence. 

:(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pickly said:

As bad as it is I still and refuse to believe this team is as bad as they are are playing. Something is seriously wrong here. I can’t put a finger on it but this is atrocious. Many players on this team are much better than how they are playing. Might be a systematic thing or maybe there’s an underlying issue we don’t know about that’s affecting the psyche of this team. All I know it’s change is needed. 

If you connect the dots imo...

Seems like a team that has been deflated , and it's no coincidence the players that left here felt disrespected by the way they were handled in the off season around the same time. 

All three guys said they were totally disregarded , and had almost zero contact with this GM. Also happened to be three guys that were very popular,  one that had been a warrior here for over a decade . 

Jim Benning didn't have to sign them to show them respect.  He obviously totally bungled it from every side.

Edited by cuporbust
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't think Miller is a great team guy.  He barks at other players and then quits on plays himself.  On top of that Green gives free passes to the top players and punishes bottom 6 guys.........that's not good for morale.  Every player needs to be held accountable to the same standard, just like I said in games 2 and 3

• Cheers 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Can figure it out without trading Boeser who is not the problem. 

That's why he'd have the value to fetch a top 3-4 damn.  You don't trade players who are bad.  He was replaceable with TT and would have filled a huge hole in the lineup........a top damn is exactly what they are missing

• Like 1