The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, CanucksCountry said:

It's not just one game is the thing i follow the comets closely this is an issue with he is absolute dumpster fire in his own zone, i am guessing if you can't play D in the ahl your more then likley not playing good enough D to play in the nhl. Benn is a better option then Raftery 1000% at least Benn will drop the mits, only thing Raferty drops is a load of dog$&!# in his own zone, your 100% correct this D isn't good enough but it won't make it any better by playing another Dman that's a lability in his own zone  

Thats a fair comment 

need Haminoc back 

and Tram here asap 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, iinatcc said:

I think the Canucks will do better this time around. 6-3 Leafs 

I guessed 6-3 leafs in the predict the score thread. When Miller scored to make it 6-3 I thought I might have a chance. Then they screwed me by allowing another goal. They can’t even lose right right now. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Its also the team around him.. when the team plays bad the bottom players look even worse. 

There's more than one problems with the team right now, and swapping in a rookie defenceman isn't going to solve a damn thing....

As much as the Joulevi fan club doesn't want to admit it.

If that is the case, which it is we may as well develop OJ in nhl games 

oj has more upside than Chatfield 

• Cheers 2

I love these guys on here that have all the answers! I've said it before, they've had some success and are cheating for offence. When they start thinking D first the rest of their game should improve. Also about firing all management, I don't believe JB or TG would be out of a job long. These guys are respected in the NHL circles, just not by media or CDC. It's a rough year for the young un's, so pull up your big boy panties buttercups, there may be some pain as they figure it out. Changing coach or Manager this year will probably not improve the on ice product. But keep crying if you must!

15 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Thats a fair comment 

need Haminoc back 

and Tram here asap 

See and that's correct imho, Hammer is gonna better then what he has shown so far. not playing a nhl game in 10 months will do that for a guy and tram would be an upgrade on our depth not name juolevi