The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Chatfield is one of those guys that benefits from the GM signing him and then needing him to look good so that he doesn't lose his job. 

I like that he is getting a legit chanc3 and hopefully this will give the team a chance to see if he is a keeper or not (signed only for this year)...  This shorten season seems like a perfect time to replenish the prospect cupboard...

Edited by ShawnAntoski

1 minute ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

I’m agreeing with Craig Simpson, the zone entries are way to easy, I never thought I’d agree with that clown on anything

Been saying this forever. We need new coaching. Our defensive game is trash and has been for a long time. We just don’t have Marky and Tanev anymore to bail us out.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Juolevi looked great every game he played. 

Why he isnt in the lineup is beyond me 

I've got to wonder if he got banged up and they don't want to let on?  He's had knee, back, hip issues....could be something nagging that they're not letting on about?  Only thing I can think of.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Well, on a positive note, the Canucks are being dominated by a Leafs team who are playing very well,,, and the Canucks are only down by three goals rather than five or six. This says something about the Leafs.

regards,  G.

3 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

What message are the coaches giving to the D just now? Just back off and let them and shoot? 

"Guys, just back off and don't let them deke around you. Let them shoot! Marky will save it!"

• Haha 1