The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I highly doubt Benning will be allowed to make anymore moves. I think he’s fired within the month. Rightfully so. 

I agree there seems to be something systemic that is wrong with the team at this point; they are for whatever reason ridiculously under-performing with the same coach and same system.

The people at the top must answer for this. There is no explanation for the difference between the playoffs and currently; I don't care what players we lost.

Edited by TheCustodian
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I've got to wonder if he got banged up and they don't want to let on?  He's had knee, back, hip issues....could be something nagging that they're not letting on about?  Only thing I can think of.

Nope. As said earlier in this thread, it's about who plays which side. That's it. Simplistic, illogical trash coaching. 

Marc Savard was on the radio saying he would love to run our PP with the talent we have.

I am up for letting him try.

I didn’t even bother turning on the game tonight because I was too scared that it would be exactly like it appears to have turned out to be

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout

Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout Shutout

• Vintage 3

4 minutes ago, -Stammer- said:

yall are talking about how Marky covered our issues but i don't remember the defence being THIS bad. It wasn't great but it wasn't offensive to the eyes bad

There are a number of players with slow feet and terrible first passers...trouble

Also it's just not well balanced

Edited by Chris12345