The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 hours ago, Devron44 said:

The only veterans that havent helped us recently in that area is Rousell and LE imo. Beagle and Sutter play their jobs just fine whether the money is justified or not. Quite often I see people asking to sit these guys and there is no way that helps us. There’s lots of work for the GM to do in our bottom 6 over the next couple years 

Check the third goal by leafs last game and Sutters contribution and tell me again

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Coach first.

Hard to think this roster is as bad as they’re playing.

How is the coaching staff still employed?

4 years and we are last in the league in team d and close to the bottom in points 

the Canucks just accept a losing culture

maddening 

Edited by canuck2288
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ba;;isticsports said:

Curious was he trapped on a long shift and just gassed?

The guy is same even when gassed trapped or fresh. Lazy a** player that is Green keeps playing just because he is a veteran and a Sutter. Hope the new coach scratches him, this is the type of dont care attitude Bieksa was talking about.

14 minutes ago, PositionOfPower said:

The guy is same even when gassed trapped or fresh. Lazy a** player that is Green keeps playing just because he is a veteran and a Sutter. Hope the new coach scratches him, this is the type of dont care attitude Bieksa was talking about.

no he is not. if it wasn't him taking face offs we would have Gaudette taking them ugh! 

Just now, PositionOfPower said:

He is and we dont need him. Dont care if he wins 10 out of 10 faceoffs but puts that kind of lazy a** effort and is a minus. Guy is a lazy unagile pylon that just coasts around 

really, did you actually see the hatrick Sutter had a week or so back. i guess not,  he works hard sometimes a lot harder than the floater Jake and Gaudette.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Merely said:

Why do other Canucks boards hate us? I went to Hfboards to see how it is, I mention I’m from CDC, and they were extremely rude 

i went there once.

Ugly place, looks like the internet did back when I used a dial up modem to play Red Alert.

I hear they get our rejects. 

• Cheers 1