The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Are we the only team in the world that refuses to have players go infront of the net on the PP? It's crazy to see our guys circle behind the net, look up with all the time and space to make a pass.. but the other 4 guys are standing waaay out on the perimeter. How does this work in newels head?

hey the guys are trying out there ,no need for  negatives!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, bree2 said:

hey the guys are trying out there ,no need for  negatives!

Well they are paid quite well to expect a nhl level of performance night in and night out, So trying should be a must. I'm just wanting to improve on the fine details that will win us these games after the 60 mins of effort

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

My uncle keeps saying why we look so mad all the time and how we have no emotion when we scored the goal. He was like why don’t they smile or get hyped when they score, at least the Leafs players hug and celebrate

-_-

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

My uncle keeps saying why we look so mad all the time and how we have no emotion when we scored the goal. He was like why don’t they smile or get hyped when they score, at least the Leafs players hug and celebrate

-_-

Did you clock him?

I would have.  It's how my family rolls....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

-_-

i guess he missed the other leaf games lol...

• Haha 1