The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Postgame let me guess...

"We need to be better next game" 

And the next game and the next game..... 

And the next game, and the next game.... lol... There is nothing new they can do with this lineup.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I’m done with Roussel 

Yeah, I was willing to chalk up last season to the fact that he had that terrible leg injury, but he's not providing anything this season.  Bailey and MacEwen bring more to the table and I'm not even talking about size/toughness. 

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

So how does this work if they fire the coaching staff?  No coaches for 14 days while the new ones quarantine?  Maybe they are already fired........ 

Baumer takes over - dare to dream ...

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I don't think we shot once during that final minute.

I don't think anyone wanted to take a shot because they wanted to protect the empty net.

• Vintage 1
2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Positives: overall compete level, Holtby, Juolevi, Hoglander, Sutter, Bailey, Edler, Elias.  

Unfortunate breakdown in coverage by Beagle, giveaway by Quinn, effort by the 1st line, turnovers by Schmidt and lack of confidence by Virt.  

Its understandable, but you missed Roussel off either list.

Do you have one for Utica?

See if they can followup with a even better game.  Did some things well, but a few sloppy errors at key times lost the game.

Gave up only 3 goals. 

Young D man will make mistakes. 

5 game losing streak. Gotta stop the bleeding. Win at home and get back in it. 

2 minutes ago, J-Strap said:

Bitch & Hirsch: moral victory?  are they high?

Canadians use to do this in the 70's (Prob Oilers/Islanders later too)?

They were far superior and for 2 periods they would take it easy and you would think that you might win, Then in the 3rd Habs would just play and get the win

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP