The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN 1040 has been eliminated

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

do @name but wait for the list to pop up and click the correct user, should pop up green around the letters.

I needed that laugh. Thanks...in a good way. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

The salesman tried selling me a phone plan after too... read the room buddy 

Screenshot_20210209-195253_Chrome.jpg

Wow I can't believe he sent you a sales pitch right after you explained the reason for cancelling your TV plan. I see the "Agent is typing...". What did he say afterwards?

Just now, kesler_sedins said:

Wow I can't believe he sent you a sales pitch right after you explained the reason for cancelling your TV plan. I see the "Agent is typing...". What did he say afterwards?

He started and stopped about 8 times before signing off, he didnt get a great review

• Haha 2

Really sad to see so many people cheering that a bunch of people lost their jobs with no warning.  If you don't like a radio station, or host, you can choose not to listen.  It's not like most people that work at a radio station are exactly rolling in money.  

• Hydration 1

change.org petitions are a joke, nothing will come of it.

You need to engage with your government officials and get a real petition sponsored so they can do something about the subsidy. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Really sad to see so many people cheering that a bunch of people lost their jobs with no warning.  If you don't like a radio station, or host, you can choose not to listen.  It's not like most people that work at a radio station are exactly rolling in money.  

Who is cheering it? 

• Hydration 1
9 minutes ago, beni said:

change.org petitions are a joke, nothing will come of it.

You need to engage with your government officials and get a real petition sponsored so they can do something about the subsidy. 

Well i posted a bunch of government twitter accounts, i can work on getting emails and phone numbers too if you want to help

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s not even that 1040 wasn’t a great station for sports, or that some of us had it on our radio throughout the day, it’s the fact that this piece of $&!# company took our taxpayer money and then still screwed good Canadian people out of their jobs, livelihoods and their families, just to do what?, make a comedy station while paying dividends to shareholders??

So sick of this bull$&!# corporate bailouts where the littles guys always get the shaft.

&^@# Bell. 

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s not even that 1040 wasn’t a great station for sports, or that some of us had it on our radio throughout the day, it’s the fact that this piece of $&!# company took our taxpayer money and then still screwed good Canadian people out of their jobs, livelihoods and their families, just to do what?, make a comedy station while paying dividends to shareholders??

So sick of this bull$&!# corporate bailouts where the littles guys always get the shaft.

&^@# Bell. 

Yep, Bell’s earnings up by a third and raised their dividend. Also, the guy who signed off on this is Wade Oosterman who last year was paid almost $7 million !! Bell has declared moral bankruptcy.