The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Predators interested in Adam Gaudette

6 minutes ago, gurn said:

Hey, leave Attila alone. The guy had an active, outdoor lifestyle, what more do you want?

Q.) What does Attila the Hun and Winnie the Pooh have in common?

A.) The same middle name.

591d19076ed80e599e3b46a55ba43584.jpg

regards,  G.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Sure. Sometimes the GM has it coming. 

Nothing is working for the team presently. Well maybe Edler and Motte are working, but the rest of the team is in a real funk, so one or two trades isn't going to solve the issues at all. Would trading Virtanen and/or Gaudette bring back a player that will automatically change the course of the team presently? Personally, I don't think so. They don't have enough value trade-wise to bring back an impactful player who would reinvigorate the team. So then, what would the point be in trading said players, at this point in a pandemic shortened season

To improve the team/team makeup?

It's been becoming increasingly clear the last year or so IMO, that (barring a change/improvement) both players were not likely long term fits here. 

I get your (and others) frustration at the losing and poor play so far this year Phil. But you're better than succumbing to the negative-Nancy-narrative rabbit hole you seen to be tumbling down. You seem to be viewing everything through a $&!# stained prism.

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

To improve the team/team makeup?

It's been becoming increasingly clear the last year or so IMO, that (barring a change/improvement) both players were not likely long term fits here. 

I get your (and others) frustration at the losing and poor play so far this year Phil. But you're better than succumbing to the negative-Nancy-narrative rabbit hole you seen to be tumbling down. You seem to be viewing everything through a $&!# stained prism.

Cool story, broseph.

I’d prefer to keep Gaudette in Vancouver. Last year he was on pace for 46 points over the course of an 82 game season. That was while playing 12ish minutes average on the 3rd line with minimal PP time and we know how bad that 2nd unit was. I still think this kid can be very good so unless it’s Fabbro involved I would be a little disappointed with a Gaudette trade.

• Cheers 3