The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

Hahahaha. We're actually so weak with the puck. How many times do they just give it away because the initial touch is so soft as if it's an egg. What a joke.

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Better question is when will they do anything? I think because there aren’t any fans they might just be willing to just wait the whole season. No matter how bad it gets. Feels like a wasted year.

if that's the case the owner should step in and fire them all.. we are brewing a losing culture here

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, crunch55 said:

Stop trying to &^@#ing stick handle into the net..just take a shot for &^@#s sake !!!!!

But our special teams coaches told them to set up perfectly beforehand and shoot from the outside.

Notice how we have to work twice as hard to get scoring chances?

Thats why we’re always gassed.

Thats the difference between good systems and players that execute and this. The Flames have barely had to work for their chances this game.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

So Green, your team is more rested than Calgary

whats your excuse now?

they are now skating circles around your team 

your “system” breaking down?  

Green: "I thought we played the right way...they are a good team over there...I wish I was over there....Ok, we suck"

• Haha 1
Just now, xereau said:

Cross ice pass is the worst play in hockey.

And it would seem whatever genius is behind our breakout strategy would like to use it exclusively.

Seems to be Baumer’s go to move in our end 

With a six-game losing streak pending. Are they going to do anything before Saturday....? Because.... losing 10% of a season in a row is dire.....

Edited by Canadian
Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yay. It’s ok to lose this many games in a row because they put in a good effort. They have a slim chance to make the playoffs now.

No, it’s just nice to actually see effort ... haven’t seen a lot of it lately, that’s the point 

play off are a long shot 

Just now, EddieVedder said:

Hughes the turnover machine is an absolute tire fire in the dzone once again.  

This isnt inexperience..its stemming from a fear to play with any intensity or physicality.  

Needs a better partner.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP
  • -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -SN- locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic