The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

This ain't no fun.

Ok Aqua you are going to have to step in. 

As Canucks fans we had to put up with all the WTF moments that happened in the off season.  Now we have an inept coach who can't pull these guys together.

We are watching the 6th loss in a row to drop us out of contention only 17 games into the season. What a pile of crap!!

Ok cue Green:  We didn't get enough pre season. We lost some guys. We were unlucky. That's a good team over there. We are still learning. We have some good players in that room. We need to be better, we can't sit back, we have to push the play, we could use some rest, we can't make excuses, we would have started better if we had some preseason games, we have to find a way, we need more commitment, we have commitment but we need more challenge, we have challenge but we need more patience, we have patience but we have to be better, we are getting better but not fast enough, we have a lot of duffel bags but we need more water bottles, we have a lot of water bottles but we need more pucks, we have a lot of pucks but we are missing tape. I mean that's a good team over there...

• Haha 3

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Post game comments will be predictable.

Yep. “We just have to keep working at it.” “We deserve better than this.” “ It’s frustrating but we all want to win in here.” “We just have to be better.”  This will be the norm. Of course Green.

”I liked our game tonight.” “ that’s a good team over there.” How many times have we heard this year that the other team has a great team? I don’t care about the other team. He’s basically saying our team isn’t that great. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2