The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Girl who stupidly used Gorilla Glue for hair has hired a lawyer: TMZ

Dazzle

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/after-all-else-fails-surgeon-offers-to-help-woman-who-used-gorilla-glue-as-hairspray-report

She's arguing that hair's not mentioned as places not to use the glue. What an idiot!!!

It sucks that she's raising money through GoFundMe and the surgery by a Doctor is reportedly free - a 12,500 procedure. Yet she feels like Gorilla should "count y'all days".

She clearly has no understanding of what responsibility is. Just spoiled beyond salvation. If I were that doctor, why would I invite myself trouble in case she sues for not being able to get rid of the glue?

Since she's a social media person, she can keep that hair for the memes.

Edited by Dazzle
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, You Mad Bro? said:

This woman is a teacher. That’s who’s moulding the next generation lol. It’s a good thing I’m not a dictator or king of the world because people like this would be shot into space. Same with everyone who donated to her go fund me, space. Same with everyone that tweeted thoughts and prayers, they’d all be launched into space. 

You know I don’t have a loofah in my shower I think I’ll lather up and use my belt sander. 

I wonder if her underage BF told her to do this...I hear glue is Hot

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rubik said:

and idiots like her can vote, drive a vehicle, raise children etc...

***Controversial statement warning***

Democrat cattle.

Works both ways though, lots of Republican cattle too.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Hydration 2

2 hours ago, Dazzle said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/after-all-else-fails-surgeon-offers-to-help-woman-who-used-gorilla-glue-as-hairspray-report

She's arguing that hair's not mentioned as places not to use the glue. What an idiot!!!

It sucks that she's raising money through GoFundMe and the surgery by a Doctor is reportedly free - a 12,500 procedure. Yet she feels like Gorilla should "count y'all days".

She clearly has no understanding of what responsibility is. Just spoiled beyond salvation. If I were that doctor, why would I invite myself trouble in case she sues for not being able to get rid of the glue?

Since she's a social media person, she can keep that hair for the memes.

I like how she thinks it's racist for some reason.

• Hydration 2

3 hours ago, You Mad Bro? said:

This woman is a teacher. That’s who’s moulding the next generation lol. It’s a good thing I’m not a dictator or king of the world because people like this would be shot into space. Same with everyone who donated to her go fund me, space. Same with everyone that tweeted thoughts and prayers, they’d all be launched into space. 

You know I don’t have a loofah in my shower I think I’ll lather up and use my belt sander. 

Well, if you keep the water running it will reduced the chaffing from the sander.

If this case actually gets to court, I hope someone with some sense will de-bar the judge for gross incompetence...to actually allow the case to have moved that far forward. This is such a waste of tax money. The plaintiff should have to bear full financial responsibility if she looses. There should be no reward for stupidity at this level