The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Girl who stupidly used Gorilla Glue for hair has hired a lawyer: TMZ

Dazzle

4 hours ago, You Mad Bro? said:

This woman is a teacher. That’s who’s moulding the next generation lol. It’s a good thing I’m not a dictator or king of the world because people like this would be shot into space. Same with everyone who donated to her go fund me, space. Same with everyone that tweeted thoughts and prayers, they’d all be launched into space. 

You know I don’t have a loofah in my shower I think I’ll lather up and use my belt sander. 

Where does it say that she's a teacher? I truly hope that's not true as this mental defect is the last person you'd want teaching kids. Will she sharpen pencils by biting on them?

• Hydration 2

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Where does it say that she's a teacher? I truly hope that's not true as this mental defect is the last person you'd want teaching kids. Will she sharpen pencils by biting on them?

She runs her own daycare in Louisiana, she is not a teacher.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, CBH1926 said:

She runs her own daycare in Louisiana, she is not a teacher.

Even worse. She should not be in any position where the safety of young children is involved. Seriously.

"So kids. I don't have any orange juice, but I got some of this hydrochloric acid." 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Even worse. She should not be in any position where the safety of young children is involved. Seriously.

"So kids. I don't have any orange juice, but I got some of this hydrochloric acid." 

Anyone can open at home daycare down here, it is scary the types of people that run them.

Poor and working people can’t afford regular daycare or private daycare so they have to rely on these types.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, D-Money said:

That poor woman was hurt quite badly (think it required skin grafts), as a result of corporate negligence. And after appeals, she only received a small fraction of damages as to what was originally awarded.

This is nothing like that situation. This is an idiot who put glue in her hair, and was surprised that it is now glued. And she’s not even physically hurt either - she can just shave her head and the problem goes away (well, the glue problem anyway, can’t do much about her being an idiot).

The doc "Hot Coffee" highlighted that case, and a few others (the Halliburton one really angered me).  It was the judge who reduced the jury award, and McDonald's and the woman settled out of court.  This case would have never made headlines if McDonald's had simply had not rejected her early request for them to simply pay her medical bills and avoid going to trial.  Instead, it went to court and the rest is history.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, oldnews said:

That's "World" news at the National Post.

No wonder we're on the brink of extinction.

I am probably butchering the thought but somewhere I read that over 30% of teenagers see their future as 'influence makers'. In other words junior Kardashians. They see this as there way to wealth and fame. So YES, I agree with your 'brink of extinction' call.  

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1