The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Girl who stupidly used Gorilla Glue for hair has hired a lawyer: TMZ

4 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I am probably butchering the thought but somewhere I read that over 30% of teenagers see their future as 'influence makers'. In other words junior Kardashians. They see this as there way to wealth and fame. So YES, I agree with your 'brink of extinction' call.  

What a hollow premise for a future.

• Hydration 1
5 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I am probably butchering the thought but somewhere I read that over 30% of teenagers see their future as 'influence makers'. In other words junior Kardashians. They see this as there way to wealth and fame. So YES, I agree with your 'brink of extinction' call.  

And you can't blame the kids.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Vienna has been cultural center of Europe for hundreds of years.

Few years ago I saw thousands of Austrian girls lining up to meet KK, I knew all was lost!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

What a hollow premise for a future.

Unfortunately, very common with many different demographic of people.  

Edit: This is the better clip.

Edited by Lancaster
  • Vintage 1

Wonder if a person can put up a Go Fund Me page just to help me raise my income? I've had nothing bad happen, I haven't done anything stupid; I'd just like to take a foreign vacation after covid.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 3
4 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

The doc "Hot Coffee" highlighted that case, and a few others (the Halliburton one really angered me).  It was the judge who reduced the jury award, and McDonald's and the woman settled out of court.  This case would have never made headlines if McDonald's had simply had not rejected her early request for them to simply pay her medical bills and avoid going to trial.  Instead, it went to court and the rest is history.

McD's spent millions I believe slandering this poor women too. Funny how they had the money for that but not to pay for her skin grafts.

• Hydration 4
38 minutes ago, gurn said:

Wonder if a person can put up a Go Fund Me page just to help me raise my income? I've had nothing bad happen, I haven't done anything stupid; I'd just like to take a foreign vacation after covid.

Gurn: Internet Influencer. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
1 hour ago, canuckster19 said:

I can't believe all the sheep on her twitter and Gorilla Glue's telling to give her money even if she was being stupid. 

I can. They have barely a brain cell to share amongst them. Oh, how I'd love a zombie apocalypse some days.

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'd love a zombie apocalypse some days.

A lot of people already are zombies,  they just don't partake in eating human flesh.