The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Girl who stupidly used Gorilla Glue for hair has hired a lawyer: TMZ

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Wonder if a person can put up a Go Fund Me page just to help me raise my income? I've had nothing bad happen, I haven't done anything stupid; I'd just like to take a foreign vacation after covid.

sorry some one beat ya to that scam well they just used instagram  instead   , https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/instagram-couple-beg-the-internet-for-16k-to-fund-lavish-trip/news-story/a76ff0a19d0e6712807dd2ed4679efe0

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

On the plus side, Gorilla Glue is getting a ton of advertising from this to reach people intelligent enough to use their product for its intended purpose.

I wonder if Gorilla Glue's manufacturer is listed on the stock exchange, if so did share prices just go up? 

• Like 1

Well it looks like this story is finally ended with a happy ending.. 

https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/gorilla-glue-girl-gets-her-hair-unstuck-after-surgery/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

I wonder if the glue damaged her hair follicles or roots as I predict she might experience some rapid hair loss now. 

She should get minoxidil for women asap... 

17 hours ago, Father Ryan said:

If this case actually gets to court, I hope someone with some sense will de-bar the judge for gross incompetence...to actually allow the case to have moved that far forward. This is such a waste of tax money. The plaintiff should have to bear full financial responsibility if she looses. There should be no reward for stupidity at this leve

I believe she has already received her reward.

The derision and ridicule of the probably millions of people who have been informed of her act of stupidity.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:20 AM, You Mad Bro? said:

This woman is a teacher. That’s who’s moulding the next generation lol. It’s a good thing I’m not a dictator or king of the world because people like this would be shot into space. Same with everyone who donated to her go fund me, space. Same with everyone that tweeted thoughts and prayers, they’d all be launched into space. 

You know I don’t have a loofah in my shower I think I’ll lather up and use my belt sander. 

I pray to god my kids don't have a teacher like her.....

20 hours ago, Coconuts said:

On the upside, the glue definitely does what it's supposed to? Not their fault she's a dumbass, even children know not to put glue in their hair. 

Are you calling that woman a gorilla?

Don't. She's not that smart.

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Unlike the hot coffee McDonald's case, this woman's case probably won't make it very far.  

If I’m not mistaken, that lady got some real serious burns from that coffee.  It was way too hot.  

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

If I’m not mistaken, that lady got some real serious burns from that coffee.  It was way too hot.  

correct.

The case, with 3 others involving 3 different issues attacking civil justice in the US are covered in the doc "Hot Coffee" from 2011

On 2/11/2021 at 12:26 PM, Tre Mac said:

As asinine as this is she'll probably get a settlement.

Doubtful.

On the warning label it says..."If on skin rinse well".

Pretty much tells you not to put it on the skin (scalp in this case).

• Hydration 1
11 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I believe she has already received her reward.

The derision and ridicule of the probably millions of people who have been informed of her act of stupidity.

And the cycle will only continue and she'll call it institutional racism even though much of the ridicule on her twitter is from other black people.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:56 AM, BoKnows said:

They shouldn't have to put "Don't put in hair" on the packaging.

On 2/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, MystifyNCrucify said:

Exactly why there are warning labels on everything. 

“Do not drink bleach”. “Do not use hair dryer in the shower”. 

I say take the labels off and let nature run its course.  

Do not iron while wearing.

Enough said.

Humanity is doomed :picard:

On 2/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, MystifyNCrucify said:

Exactly why there are warning labels on everything. 

“Do not drink bleach”. “Do not use hair dryer in the shower”. 

I say take the labels off and let nature run its course.  

It showed in a video posted in this thread that the product already had instructiions not to get it in contact with your skin, body parts, etc.,.

• Hydration 1