The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

I've noticed lately the Canucks have been in games, keeping the score respectable. Usually a 1-1 tie, and then the other team turns it on and racks up the goals.  Like they weaken mentally. The losses lately: 5-1, 3-1, 3-1.

How I wished someone on the Canucks would put one through Markstrom's 5-hole, but instead they all shoot glove-high. Markstrom's glove is excellent, don't make it easy for him. Look at Boeser's goal, battling at the side of the net. The Canucks have to get in Marky's kitchen and stir things up.  Forget the 25-foot wristers glove high, my gosh.  

Edited by NUCKER67
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

#1 "Please make this end. It's depressing I didn't have to change the W/L text at all"

#2 Payback for Bailey's boarding.

#3 Less scoring by unintended deflections caused by a cold prairie bitter wind shift.

#4 A horrid need to "Research the Calgary Flames"

#5 Zack's Mom is going to stop posting Canuck's business.

#6 On top of all these reasons pointing to a Canuck's win...one of my cats told me...no really...he's the oldest and wisest of the pride ;)  

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Sacrifice a goat at centre ice at the start of the game to appease the clearly angered hockey gods please.

60 minute effort, no dumb giveaways/unforced errors and stop beating yourselves would be a nice start. Win or lose.

By "goat" are you perhaps referring to eriksson?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Sacrifice a goat at centre ice at the start of the game to appease the clearly angered hockey gods please.

60 minute effort, no dumb giveaways/unforced errors and stop beating yourselves would be a nice start. Win or lose.

A pre contest celebration of a sporting event..angered gods I can't say.

Warm goat's blood spilling on the ice. 

In place of an an anthem.

Interesting I'm into it.

Without a doubt though a 60 minute effort by our team will start us away from despair. 

Edited by Cat Man
  • Cheers 1