The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

As much as I detest Moore. If he wasn't such a gutless puke, just turned around and faced Bertuzzi. Took his lumps. It would have been over and that would have been the end of it. 

I don't want to see two players lose, and almost lose their careers over an incident like that. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, yes we can nucks said:

My favourite moments in the game:

- Hughes beauty goal

- Tkachuk gets Juoleveled (yep, I'm coining that term cuz this is just the beginning!)

- Eriksson assists on the EN to justify his existence

I’ve really appreciate OJ’s ability to step up and break up a play by taking the body.... seeing happen to The Turtle was a thing of beauty on a whole different level lol. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

How many takeaways did we have tonight?

Thats when we’re playing our best. Hard on the puck and all over those passing lanes.

Looked like a completely different team tonight. And so important that we didn’t give any points to Calgary.

they had a 60 min effort, it was awesome to see!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

that wasn't the only time he ripped Tketchup.

Gave him a nice shiver in the crease as well.

I just noticed that Tkapuke tripped Juolevi in the corner before getting dropped by Olli. What a piece of trash. I'm seriously glad we chose Juolevi, in spite of his injuries. He's coming along real fine. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

As much as I detest Moore. If he wasn't such a gutless puke, just turned around and faced Bertuzzi. Took his lumps. It would have been over and that would have been the end of it. 

I don't want to see two players lose, and almost lose their careers over an incident like that. 

Then don't go after star players. What the hell do these clowns expect?