Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

They don't want to tell Tyler Myers we like you but you are being exposed.  Cmon.

 

 

That was literally written into his contract ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

You bi polar fans! This site was toxic before now its full of optimism 

 

salt to confetti in one game

 

love you all 

it's called passion and it is beautiful.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hrudy is such a try hard to hype the flames up. Going off on how mangiapane is such an inspiration to undrafted players being he's " such a hard worker ", Then mentions how he's a 6th round pick. Like WUT. Maybe try comparing another undrafted player bud? All night long, every flames game for that matter he just spews non sense. One of the worst out there for sure.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Loved the player, hate the contract.

 

Just now, oldnews said:

what contract?

The one Chris Tanev signed with the flames this summer

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

I'm proud of our team tonight.  Great win.  Played hard. Won battles.  Outshot Calgary badly.

 

And.  For the first time this year we turned the tables on Tanev and Markstrom who have been pretty happy about their offseason treason up until now.

 

Sorry guys.  Jeez, what if we actually turn out to be a better team than Calgary and you have to play out your careers there anyway?

 

 

 

 

You doubt that? Lmao!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

4 years is a long time. Can he maintain it? 

people here telling themselves that Markstrom can't sustain his performance is pretty wishful.

look - I hate Calgary as much as anyone - but let's not sandbag Markstrom - he deserves more recognition for how good he is.

he's as incisive as they come - mentally tough as hell, great athlete, technical beauty - the real deal.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

that's not very specific.

We lost Sbisa. Decent player with a bloated contract. I wasn't worried about what we would lose in that ED and I'm not worried about this one either. We are in great shape as far as that goes

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coryberg said:

 

The one Chris Tanev signed with the flames this summer

he earned more than he got.

a bunch of teams failed badly in not matching that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Hrudy is such a try hard to hype the flames up. Going off on how mangiapane is such an inspiration to undrafted players being he's " such a hard worker ", Then mentions how he's a 6th round pick. Like WUT. Maybe try comparing another undrafted player bud? All night long, every flames game for that matter he just spews non sense. One of the worst out there for sure.

Literally laughed my ass off. I was like really that’s what you have to talk about. The Flames were outshot 20-4 and you’re praising Magiapane 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Hrudy is such a try hard to hype the flames up. Going off on how mangiapane is such an inspiration to undrafted players being he's " such a hard worker ", Then mentions how he's a 6th round pick. Like WUT. Maybe try comparing another undrafted player bud? All night long, every flames game for that matter he just spews non sense. One of the worst out there for sure.

How can you tell? They pretty much all suck, appearantly you don't have to be a rocket scientist to report on hockey these days... and our own Vancouver media proves that as much or MORE than anyone.. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Hrudy is such a try hard to hype the flames up. Going off on how mangiapane is such an inspiration to undrafted players being he's " such a hard worker ", Then mentions how he's a 6th round pick. Like WUT. Maybe try comparing another undrafted player bud? All night long, every flames game for that matter he just spews non sense. One of the worst out there for sure.

He is hanging on trying to pump up Calgary cuz deep down he knows that over the next year or two Canucks will become the far better team.  Man that was fun tonight.

 

OOOOOO yaaaaaaa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

And.  For the first time this year we turned the tables on Tanev and Markstrom who have been pretty happy about their offseason treason up until now.

 

Sorry guys.  Jeez, what if we actually turn out to be a better team than Calgary and you have to play out your careers there anyway?

Did I miss something in the Fall?   Did Benning offer them contracts that they turned down ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtanen Beagle Eriksson 

was a good line tonight.

they generally had possession in the Calgary zone , they generated shots and played well defensively. I’d rather see MacEwan than Louie , but Green will never change a winning line up.

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldnews said:

he earned more than he got.

a bunch of teams failed badly in not matching that.

Like I said earlier going to have to gauge that by games played. It's a gamble for sure. So far so good though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coryberg said:

We lost Sbisa. Decent player with a bloated contract. I wasn't worried about what we would lose in that ED and I'm not worried about this one either. We are in great shape as far as that goes

No one thought there was a chance in hell Sbisa would be claimed - let alone earn a top 4 role on a team with a busload of NHL #4 D.   people here sandbag their defenseman with a lot of ignorance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldnews said:

people here telling themselves that Markstrom can't sustain his performance is pretty wishful.

look - I hate Calgary as much as anyone - but let's not sandbag Markstrom - he deserves more recognition for how good he is.

he's as incisive as they come - mentally tough as hell, great athlete, technical beauty - the real deal.

I like Markstrom. But not at 6 years. It sucks to lose him, and good on him getting a better contract. It just sucks it had to be with Calgary. 

  • Vintage 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

EXACTLY! I  wanted him to stay in after his first goal. Green broke up his goal scoring streak!But D wise I remember seeing bodies bouncing off OJ. He some heft to his frame.  He showed it tonight! Quiet game. Not panic style. Me like.

Hairy, if players are bouncing off of Juolevi, what is going to happen to these same players when they try to hit Tryamkin?  The Canucks may need to invest in more medical personnel once Tryamkin comes over.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...