The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I try to stay away during losses. Somehow I made through the losing streak on here. Bored I guess haha. It’s hard to talk hockey when people just wanna turf this guy and the next. Nice to have a win tonight 

Well it's always been that way, and yes it's hard to ignore but all you can do is shake your head...

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Virtanen Beagle Eriksson 

was a good line tonight.

they generally had possession in the Calgary zone , they generated shots and played well defensively. I’d rather see MacEwan than Louie , but Green will never change a winning line up.

Motte Beagle Virtanen was better.   Looking forward to that.

27 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

I'm proud of our team tonight.  Great win.  Played hard. Won battles.  Outshot Calgary badly.

And.  For the first time this year we turned the tables on Tanev and Markstrom who have been pretty happy about their offseason treason up until now.

Sorry guys.  Jeez, what if we actually turn out to be a better team than Calgary and you have to play out your careers there anyway?

Worse than that, they have to live there. 

17 minutes ago, Law of Goalies said:

I know you hate Virt but he had a good game. Big Mac for Roussel 

I liked Virt's game tonight.  Agreed, Rouss was the worst of the bunch tonight. Really liked Loui's game tonight. 

Great game tonight.  Best game of the year and great defensive game.  I didn't expect the Canucks to be a playoff team this season but if they keep playing like they did tonight, you never know.  They've actually played very well the last 3 games and especially, the last two games and they got rewarded tonight.  Everybody played good:  Hoglander, Boeser, Hughes, Petterson, etc.  All D played very well, especially Myers.  Juolevi probably played his best game as a Canuck.  Beagle played a solid game.  Anyway, it was an impressive win and they finally were able to get a few pucks past Markstrom who was amazing.  

Edited by sockeye
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, coryberg said:

If he is injured he isn't on the roster... thats the concept

newsflash - defensemen get injured whether their name is Tanev or not.

I'm guessing you've paid attention to this franchise long enough to realize that.

If that's what you reduce your assessment of a player to - you have the wrong principal factors in mind.  Unless those injuries result in decline, then you're dwelling too much on it.

• Cheers 1