The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Same. He rarely ever steps up for his teammates at all. Even though he’s built like a bull. 

Fighting not really his game though. He's no heavyweight, and could probly take a few average sized guys... but he could also not be a fighter and break a finger or knuckle trying.

If you wanna criticize someone for not using his size, let's talk about Tyler Myers

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Fighting not really his game though. He's no heavyweight, and could probly take a few average sized guys... but he could also not be a fighter and break a finger or knuckle trying.

If you wanna criticize someone for not using his size, let's talk about Tyler Myers

I disagree. He acquitted himself very admirably against Nurse. Although that may have been because they’re friends. 

Myers seems to draw a penalty every time he uses his size though. 

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I agree. Other than that one time Cap'n Bo dropped the gloves with Nurse I can't recall Him stepping up physically for his teammates.

That's one of my biggest disappointments with his captaincy 

Linden couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.  Tough to find a better Captain that wore a Canuck uniform.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I disagree. He acquitted himself very admirably against Nurse. Although that may have been because they’re friends. 

Myers seems to draw a penalty every time he uses his size though. 

True, but thats because he's kind of dumb.

Look at last game, plenty of opportunities to finish checks or play rugged.. make Calgary work to get in our zone. so he cross checks tanev in the back from behind during a puck race instead. Tryamkin as an NHL rookie played mountains bigger than Myers and didn't take half the penalties he does.

Bo did do good against Nurse, but Nurse is a wimp and Oilers jerseys give you -10 toughness and +15 delusion so its hard to base off that

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I usually drink in excess but I am on anti boditics and was told to drink in moderation....I'm thinking 6 beers and 3 whiskys? I dunno?

I think you’ve had those 6 beer and 3 whiskies already... (apparently so has aqua)

Edited by Wayne Jetski
  • Haha 1