The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MacEwen's Mom: "Kinda hard to be a difference maker when you only get to play under 4 minutes..."

Rate this topic

Dazzle

1 hour ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Yeah but he still deserves more than 4 mins a game when he does play.... 

Is that how they protect him play less than 4 mins when he does get in :lol:

He's averaging nearly 8 minutes/game.  (The Calgary game at 3:24 contributed but that is the only game under 4 minutes....all the others are 6.30+).

Low...but 4 minutes is incorrect.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

He's averaging nearly 8 minutes/game.  (The Calgary game at 3:24 contributed but that is the only game under 4 minutes....all the others are 6.30+).

Low...but 4 minutes is incorrect.

That's what this whole topic is about the game he got under 4 mins, this isn't about his average ice time lol.

Yes 4 mins isn't correct you corrected it with 3:24 :lol:

5 hours ago, Canucksince99 said:

They should hire his mom as an analyst. I’d rather hear what Mack’s mom has to say than some of the dummies on tv and the radio 

Oh My Golly that Squire Barnes, I mean Rintoooll

that guys talks about nothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xereau said:

Zack beat up Ottawa's goon pretty convincingly tonight, and the crazy part is, that's not even the best part of his game.

Beagle , Jake and Mac had a big shift in the second that had me drooling. They worked down low had big hits and controlled play in Winnipeg’s zone for close to a minute . Came so close to scoring. Never seen them again after that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Beagle , Jake and Mac had a big shift in the second that had me drooling. They worked down low had big hits and controlled play in Winnipeg’s zone for close to a minute . Came so close to scoring. Never seen them again after that.

Greens game management is terrible. How can you bench a line that is playing so good. I’d understand if they were like -2 each or just playing terribly in general. Like cmon give these guys a chance to get some confidence. Every time they’re playing good he continues to staple them to the bench. I’m not surprised his mom spoke out lol she’s keeping it real 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Same here; too bad Beagle has hands of stone and hopefully Green will give that line a good chance to play.  Those two in a line will need a center though - any suggestions ?

Edited by ShawnAntoski

On 2/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Dazzle said:

I don't personally see this tweet as a big deal. On the other hand, I'm glad that Green's getting criticism for how he "rolls" lines. Last game was a good effort, but no dice. Honestly, I am not willing to write this team off. We need to see another coach to see exactly what changes can be made. Sadly, I think this season has already been written off by upper management.

Pretty sure Green's not going to be extended though.

Big Mac deserves at least 10-12 minutes a game....

Mac Mom for coach....!

Let's make it a thing....!

• Cheers 1

On 2/12/2021 at 1:47 PM, ImConfused said:

Even the players mothers are getting their shots in on old Travis Green, eh?

Isn't it a little weird that 2020 was better for the Canucks than 2021?

I hope we don't see a tweet from Eriksson's mom soon because that could be a doozy

What about Edlers mom ?

• Haha 1