The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | February 17, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Uphill battle from here to make it into the dance but hey if they show up and play like they did tonight win or lose they got my confidence moving forwards. I was never sold on how poorly they played the first dozen games of the season. Build on this performance and keep moving forwards. 

• Cheers 2

Really liked OJ tonite! (As always)

Glad to see after all the injuries he is finally getting his opportunity and looking good at it.

Schmidt looked ok

Edler looked ok

Myers looked ok

Benn was good

Hughes was pretty quiet tonite, i disliked his effort level on mangapie's goal.

Top 6 looked solid

JV was O-K with a few solid shifts and 1 or 2 scoring chances. issue i had he over skated a puck or whiffed a few times.

Sutter, Beagle, Gaudette, Roussel showed their worth once again.

Rooster looks like something is bothering him.

For God's sake please never dress loui again, right back to his lazy half effort.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wesley said:

Markstrom thinks he is a soccer goal keeper. Bo says "no, you are not!" :lol:

Honestly I loved that about Marky. Live n die by the sword I guess but him charging out of the net during the playoffs had me up on my feet fist pumping. If there was a crowd in attendance plays like that can change a series. 

Just now, GhostsOf1994 said:

Really liked OJ tonite! (As always)

Glad to see after all the injuries he is finally getting his opportunity and looking good at it.

Schmidt looked ok

Edler looked ok

Myers looked ok

Benn was good

Hughes was pretty quiet tonite, i disliked his effort level on mangapie's goal.

Top 6 looked solid

JV was O-K with a few solid shifts and 1 or 2 scoring chances. issue i had he over skated a puck or whiffed a few times.

Sutter, Beagle, Gaudette, Roussel showed their worth once again.

Rooster looks like something is bothering him.

For God's sake please never dress loui again, right back to his lazy half effort.

If we switch LE with big Mack I think that line would be an absolute unit. Mack would be playing hard to stay in the lineup and his play might fire up beags and jake even more 

• Cheers 3

Okay, I didn't want to jinx the game so I saved this until after.

But #$%@ them for mocking one of our most beloved jersey, the black flying skate jersey. The Hockey Gods were not amused.

No the colours aren't exactly the same, but on TV, from a distance, they resemble them a little too much, right down to the striping bands. They have no shame, no creativity, no souls.

• Vintage 3