The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

According to Pearson, the assault on hoglander is no biggy and that happens all the time.  The culture on this team is embarrassing.  A rookies who has been one of their best players is one of the only players with the  balls to throw a real hit and when he gets assaulted over it, his teammates just shrug it off.  Perhaps that explains why so many promising young players seem to plateau early on this team.  Why  use your ass and expose yourself for teammates that won't have your back. 

Another Sutter ffs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dougieL said:

Edler or Myers would have been issued a triple minor for those cross checks that Forbort laid on Hoglander. Ridiculous he wasn't penalized, especially given how refs love calling retaliatory penalties.

3 cross checks and a slash 

maybe they were waiting for the 5th penalty?

clearly felt they missed the first call and decided to let Fartbert settle it himself  

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

hmmmm 10 millions dollars benched during the last 29 mins

Dude..

Beagle and Eriksson produce how much offense?

What a dumb tweet. That $&!# is just stupid.

Eriksson and Beagle creating offense.

PFFFFTTTTT

Edit - Paterson is a plug. What brutal reporting.

How dumb does he think we are?

I want to punch him.

Edited by luckylager
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

My point is this season is stupid to begin with and I don't think much of this season win or lose.

It’s kinda true I’m just happy to watch hockey with all the crap going on. I never saw it has a season to do big things in. However I’ll be cheering from my coach for wins and for the youth to get better but wont be that disappointed in the results if we don’t make it 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

When refs "watch" this stuff they should be fined.  Plain and simple.

And how many times have we seen Myers penalized for the 2nd & 3rd crosscheck infront of our net?????

As much as I complain in the heat of the battle, I do sympathize with how hard a job the refs have. But this situation was served up on a silver platter & they fumbled it badly. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1