The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, brilac said:

It's going by really fast.  What do you think of the jerseys?  

when i first saw the teaser trailer i didnt really care for them, but they've grown on me i'd prefer these as our 3rd instead of our other one.
EDIT: you?

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Maginator said:

Just woke up,

Hows the game been so far?

C'mon boys!

Really good chippy hockey besides the Canucks gaff in the first 10 minutes. We're taking it to them now but we can't get that separation Edler gifted Scheifle on the breakaway. Our PP has been good but still needs to shoot. Hoglander out in an important role late and looked Hoglandish!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

when i first saw the teaser trailer i didnt really care for them, but they've grown on me i'd prefer these as our 3rd instead of our other one.
EDIT: you?

It's different.  I'm still hung up on when Montreal wore the blue jerseys.  Red is so much better for Montreal.  Overall, I like ol skool jerseys.  It would be awesome if the Canucks wore the Flying Skate jersey more.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, brilac said:

It's different.  I'm still hung up on when Montreal wore the blue jerseys.  Red is so much better for Montreal.  Overall, I like ol skool jerseys.  It would be awesome if the Canucks wore the Flying Skate jersey more.  

yeah flying skates my fav, wonder if were even going to wear them this year.