The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Covid Masks

GetFocht

I like the masks the NBA players been wearing, they all black, and have 2 layers, one going sideways , and one going up and down in the middle  ...they new , and i tried to see if they forsale on amazon, but none there, so they must be specialty made for the NBA, cause when i watch a NBA game i see the players wearing them on the bench

Edited by x00x

7 hours ago, ImConfused said:

I just have to say that I'm stretching to find a connection between this topic and Canucks Talk lol

That's because you have issues with not getting attention and feel the need to comment so that someone will approve of your words, which will in turn give you a slight dopamine and serotonin spike. It's common. Don't stretch too far. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GetFocht said:

The Canucks had the ones with their logos, are these supposed to be better? Why haven't we been wearing them all along. 

I don't think they're necessarily "better"...they're cloth masks and it really depends a lot on the fibre they're made of, the layers/filters and one of the most important things from what I understand is....fit.   Must be snug.

They're now recommending two masks...disposable with a cloth over top (which is what I'm doing).  

Mostly....masks don't replace social distancing, which is the first line of defense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't think they're necessarily "better"...they're cloth masks and it really depends a lot on the fibre they're made of, the layers/filters and one of the most important things from what I understand is....fit.   Must be snug.

They're now recommending two masks...disposable with a cloth over top (which is what I'm doing).  

Mostly....masks don't replace social distancing, which is the first line of defense.

2 masks? Why not 3 or 4?

4 hours ago, GetFocht said:

That's because you have issues with not getting attention and feel the need to comment so that someone will approve of your words, which will in turn give you a slight dopamine and serotonin spike. It's common. Don't stretch too far. 

What? It really didn't have anything to do with the Canucks, lol

That's why it's in off-topic now I assume.

Man, people are pretty hostile around here when the Nucks are losing :D

<3