Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommended Posts

I like the masks the NBA players been wearing, they all black, and have 2 layers, one going sideways , and one going up and down in the middle  ...they new , and i tried to see if they forsale on amazon, but none there, so they must be specialty made for the NBA, cause when i watch a NBA game i see the players wearing them on the bench

Edited by x00x
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Cheap n95 knock offs from China. Basically the Vanch version of N95's. 

This. I asked my wife (healthcare professional). She said the exact same thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ImConfused said:

I just have to say that I'm stretching to find a connection between this topic and Canucks Talk lol

That's because you have issues with not getting attention and feel the need to comment so that someone will approve of your words, which will in turn give you a slight dopamine and serotonin spike. It's common. Don't stretch too far. 

  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

This. I asked my wife (healthcare professional). She said the exact same thing.

The Canucks had the ones with their logos, are these supposed to be better? Why haven't we been wearing them all along. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GetFocht said:

The Canucks had the ones with their logos, are these supposed to be better? Why haven't we been wearing them all along. 

I don't think they're necessarily "better"...they're cloth masks and it really depends a lot on the fibre they're made of, the layers/filters and one of the most important things from what I understand is....fit.   Must be snug.

 

They're now recommending two masks...disposable with a cloth over top (which is what I'm doing).  

 

Mostly....masks don't replace social distancing, which is the first line of defense.

  • Upvote 1
  • Burr 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GetFocht said:

The Canucks had the ones with their logos, are these supposed to be better? Why haven't we been wearing them all along. 

I didnt see them I couldn't tell you either way. I just gave up breathing altogether. 

  • Vintage 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't think they're necessarily "better"...they're cloth masks and it really depends a lot on the fibre they're made of, the layers/filters and one of the most important things from what I understand is....fit.   Must be snug.

 

They're now recommending two masks...disposable with a cloth over top (which is what I'm doing).  

 

Mostly....masks don't replace social distancing, which is the first line of defense.

2 masks? Why not 3 or 4?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GetFocht said:

That's because you have issues with not getting attention and feel the need to comment so that someone will approve of your words, which will in turn give you a slight dopamine and serotonin spike. It's common. Don't stretch too far. 

What? It really didn't have anything to do with the Canucks, lol

 

That's why it's in off-topic now I assume.

 

Man, people are pretty hostile around here when the Nucks are losing :D

 

<3

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ImConfused said:

What? It really didn't have anything to do with the Canucks, lol

 

That's why it's in off-topic now I assume.

 

Man, people are pretty hostile around here when the Nucks are losing :D

 

<3

And you're back. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...