The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Phil_314 said:

That's the problem with having a small #1 D... sure our franchise guys can attack but the defense still needs work (Wheeler and those guys are all towering over them, and Boeser had no chance against Dubois).

Hes not a number 1 d.  Yes, nuck fans are desperate to have a number 1, i get it.  But he isnt.  This organization needs to develop a true #1 if it wants to get anywhere.

9 hours ago, c00kies said:

With Dubois in, I feel the Jets will control much more of the game than last time, so we're going to have to score a few goals. 

Edit: Dubois will get 2 goals

I claimed this! Edit was before the game started.

Also, Holtby gave up 2 bad goals.

• Cheers 1

Guys you can't expect a 4 mill goalie to "steal games" Holtby is a technical goalie who excels under a defensive system. Technical goalies truly shine under specific systems.

A "hero" goalie is the type that can play lights out but then falters another game. I rather have a 3 or 4 goals against goalie and not a shut out goalie one game and 7 goals against.

Also hero goalies cost a lot more than 4 million Canucks are paying Holtby you get what you pay for.

• Cheers 1