The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Need our best players to actually be our best players.

Boeser has been the lone star player that has been taking care of business. Petey, Miller and Bo man I love you guys but its time to look into the mirror and search themselves a bit. These casual and constant disappearance acts every other game isn't good enough 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Gino didn't have to though.  Bure took matters into his own hands when somebody tried to go after him.

Granted, anybody would get tough when having Gino backup you up.

I still think this is hilarious considering Gordie Howe was known for dishing out his elbows. I guess Cherry didn't like Gordie. 

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

As a fan I would prefer to watch the younger players but they need to learn be better players. If anything they are they ones that shouldn’t get a free ride. I personally don’t want to see LE in the lineup again but seriously look at our record when he’s playing in the line-up, it’s ridiculous good. The only player you mentioned that I believe needs to be in the lineup more is Mac but in no way do I believe Green has it out for young players.

Look at Hogz man. That line is suppose to be our shutdown line and Hogz was thrown right in the deep end. 

Greens job is to win games. He has to balance that with allowing young players to be get better and put in positions to succeed. Bash Green all you want, you’re not the only one but he has been excellent for our young players

I disagree

Hogs came in ready for prime day from day 1 

Green failed with Jake and Gauds

EP is regressing this year 

so whom exactly has Green developed? 

• Like 1