The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

The bigger they are......

Forbtool made a joke of himself. Anyone watching that highlight will be impressed by Hoglander and his ability to generate that kind of reaction from a guy 40 lbs his size. Hog's is OK and personally I think its great Hog can deliver that much of a hit. Jake should take notes. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Forbtool made a joke of himself. Anyone watching that highlight will be impressed by Hoglander and his ability to generate that kind of reaction from a guy 40 lbs his size. Hog's is OK and personally I think its great Hog can deliver that much of a hit. Jake should take notes. 

(you get bonus points for "Forbtool")

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

A lot of people were complaining still in the PGT about the team not stepping up on this play. But practically everyone jumped him so I’m not sure what else they could have done. Hope Mac was liking his lips from the press box. Fight em and move on. That’s all you can do cause the refs ain’t doing it 

Yeah, good point - funny how the rest of the league thinks our response was great but you wouldn’t know that from the GDT/PGT.  

The response was actually really good - hopefully we show up tomorrow and this is a glue moment for the team.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

34 minutes ago, garthsbutcher said:

Fembot is a horrible fighter, I like big macs chances i’d they go

You're too funny. For somebody who's constantly on the bash Virtanen bandwagon, saying he's too slow, you're one to talk. You can't even thread together a proper sentence. Ha... ha... ha! 

Edit: Here, let me correct that for ya! Better?

Edited by BarnBurner
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

You're too funny. For somebody who's constantly on the bash Virtanen bandwagon, saying he's too slow. You're one to talk - you can't even thread together a proper sentence. Ha... ha... ha! 

Not normally my thing, given the errors I make, however:

" For somebody who's constantly on the bash Virtanen bandwagon, saying he's too slow."

Shouldn't there be a comma or semi colon  behind the word slow? The sentence seems to indicate you are about to make a point , but just stops.

Also not sure if the "-" between "talk" and "you" is proper form either.

TLDR

go after the post not the poster.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, billabong said:

Boy, do we miss ferland :unsure:

He is exactly what this team needs. Knows his role and embraces it.

a physical presence who can throw’em

We sure miss Ferland. He played what? 1 game for the Canucks?

We sure miss him.............

40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

The last sentence is key.

Höglander’s got game.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 3